Monday, September 11, 2017

Replay: Friday Night Mutual Masturbation


Today's post is an excerpt from one originally posted on May 16, 2016. You can read the full story here.

"Cum on my butt" she said, as she flopped down beside me, face down and ass up. Her movement was urgent and the hand under her body (and on her clit) betrayed her intentions. She was still driven by lust and was chasing her second orgasm. Only too willing to oblige I pushed her legs apart and kneeled behind her, pointing my fat cock in her direction. I was rock hard and ready to cum myself. 
She was moaning into the mattress for a minute or two before she removed the hand from her pussy and, together with her other hand, reached back and pulled both butt cheeks apart. "Cum in my ass crack" she implored, "fill it with your hot sticky mess" 
I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up and into the doggy position. I placed the tip of my dripping cock against her starfish and continued jacking - hard and fast. "I'm gonna cum" I warned her. 
"Yeah, do it" she grunted, freeing one hand so she could resume slapping her cunt while the other gripped her butt to keep her asshole exposed. "Do it, shoot that hot spunk right up my nasty hole" 
I loved it when she talked dirty and I couldn't hold back. Hot jets of cum sprayed forth, firing directly into her butt crack. "Oh my god' she gasped, as I kept pumping and the juice kept flying "oh god... so much". She collapsed forward onto the bed and clamped her legs shut, clenching her butt cheeks and holding the warm cum tight in her crack as I too fell to my own side of the bed. 
"Mmmmm" she purred, as she did a little shimmy on the sheets "that was goooood!"

[much more here


---~o0o~---

This post has also been submitted to Masturbation Monday. Click for more stories...

4 comments:

  1. I think I love it when she talks dirty almost as much as you do. It always seems to end fairly well when she does. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does!
      And it's always a shock when she does it.

      Delete
  2. Nothing beats some dirty talk, so much fun and it brings everything to a whole new level of excitement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah!
      I appreciate it can be a bit nerve wracking for some but if you let go of your inhibitions and get into it, it can be quite liberating. :)

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.